Eric's First Haircut

On Saturday, June 17, we took Eric to Lollipop Cuts for his first haircut. The place is very kid-centered. Each station is a different type of car and they have toys galore. We made an appointment for 11:30 but when we showed up it was clear appointments weren't needed and definitely not considered. After about twenty minutes or so of waiting we finally chose a cool light blue car for Eric (it was the only available car with a seatbelt). Things started well but after about five minutes Eric decided he wasn't too keen on the fact that a stranger was poking and prodding his head. From then on we broke out a variety of entertainment tools to distract him -- everything from popping dinosaurs to bubbles. Cheerios actually worked best and managed to keep him busy for the majority of time -- nothing like hairy Cheerios. Yum! We were sent off with a small envelope of hair and a very well manicured boy.



1 Comments:
Looks like fun. I wish I could hang out in a cool car when I get my haircut!
What are popping dinosaurs?
Post a Comment
<< Home